WHAT TO EXPECT
Results from Botox injections include: smooth skin, reduction in forehead wrinkles and under eye wrinkles and a general anti aging effect. Our Botox injections to be given only by trained medical plastic Surgeons, even when used for cosmetic purpose.
How does Botox react?
When a Botox injection is given, it relaxes your muscles and stops your skin from creasing or forming wrinkles. It works wonderfully on frown, surprise lines on the forehead, crow’s feet around the eyes and lines on the throat.
Are Botox Painful?
There is some amount of pain which feels like an ant bite, but it is short-lived, only for a few seconds.
How effective is the Botox treatment?
Botox performed on the face is effective for up to 4 months. But with regular treatment, it can last longer.
MY COSMETIC CLINIC
- Expert surgeons, see our before and after results here.
- Dedicated care with your expert surgeon and nursing team, and a 24 hour help line.
- Peace of mind with our personal three-year aftercare programs.
- We have state of the art hospital facilities.
- We assure our medical team will discuss and plan any treatments with you in detail
MEET OUR SURGEONS
Our clinicians, doctor and surgeons see and counsel you on multiple occasions prior to your surgery or treatment. They will also check on your following your surgery or treatment in follow-up consultations to ensure we achieve optimum results.
Our clinicians, doctor and surgeons see and counsel you on multiple occasions prior to your surgery or treatment. They will also check on your following your surgery or treatment in follow-up consultations to ensure we achieve optimum results. We take photos throughout your journey with us as part of your medical records, with your consent, to ensure we are able to show you the satisfactory outcome and to show the difference in appearance. We provide the same high level of professional care o all of our patients.
Mr Oudit is one of the most prominent Plastic Surgeons in the UK. He is fully qualified and British-trained. He is a ...Learn more
Mr Khan is a dedicated plastic surgeon with diverse experience in plastic and cosmetic procedures. His special clinical interests include cosmetic surgery, ...
We will go through your medical history and address any concerns and questions that you may have and discuss the risks and benefits of the treatment options with you.
Post treatment care
Results begin to be noticed after about 2-3 days peaking around 2 weeks.
· Results vary lasting 2-5 months. The average is 3 months.
· Return for your next appointment as soon as you begin to notice movement in the treated area.
· Stay upright for 4 hours (do not bend over or lay down).
· Do not massage the treated area.
· Exercise the muscle by making facial expressions in that area.
· Redness/swelling is normal for a few hours to days.
· Gently clean the area twice daily with mild soap. Aloe gel can also be used.
· Avoid irritants (glycolic, acid, retinoids, etc.) until all redness/swelling resolves.
· You may apply cool compresses/ice for 15 minutes/hour for comfort.
· Make-up may be used as long as skin is not broken or irritated.
· Avoid strenuous exercise and alcohol for 4 hours after treatment.
· The Dr. is happy to see you at any time after treatment with questions or concerns, but he will likely wait until 2 weeks for more Botox injections for adjustments (due to the need to wait until all the Botox takes effect, which may take up to 2 weeks).
BEFORE & AFTER
Our excellent reputation for patient safety and satisfaction, honest advice and outstanding care means your journey with The Private Clinic will be an exciting experience to a newfound shape. Take a look at some of the results below
Ready to begin your journey?
Book a consultation and discuss your treatment options with one of our leading UK specialists.
Talk to an expert 0203 3256555