WHAT TO EXPECT
As we all know, ageing skin isn’t just about the lines and wrinkles we incur as we age but also the noticeable discolouration of our skin through various factors, such as sun damage (creates pigmentation/sun spots), vascular outbreaks and areas of redness (most people get these around the nose/cheeks as they age) diet, health and so on.
What its used for?
Re-bright IPL Laser is used for the treatment of pigmentation, discolouration, Vascular outbreaks of redness, Sun- spots, Age- spots and Sun damage. As we all know, ageing skin isn’t just about the lines and wrinkles we incur as we age but also the noticeable discolouration of our skin through various factors, such as sun damage (creates pigmentation/sunspots), vascular outbreaks and areas of redness (most people get these around the nose/cheeks as they age) diet, health and so on.
How it works
Re-bright IPL Laser technology mostly eradicates all signs of discolouration by selectively heating and eliminating them directly to help provide a flawless ‘airbrushed’ appearance, dramatically reducing the appearance of ageing skin.
Benefits of the treatment
skin is left visibly clearer and even. Redness and discolouration are considerably evened out giving a more flawless and all over evenness to the complexion.
procedure time 25 mins. Full recovery 24 hours Back to work immediately sensitivity period up to 24 hours after treatment Anaesthetic period no needed
Risk and complications extremely low Results instant.
MY COSMETIC CLINIC
- Expert surgeons, see our before and after results here.
- Dedicated care with your expert surgeon and nursing team, and a 24 hour help line.
- Peace of mind with our personal three-year aftercare programs.
- We have state of the art hospital facilities.
- We assure our medical team will discuss and plan any treatments with you in detail
MEET OUR SURGEONS
Our clinicians, doctor and surgeons see and counsel you on multiple occasions prior to your surgery or treatment. They will also check on your following your surgery or treatment in follow-up consultations to ensure we achieve optimum results.
Our clinicians, doctor and surgeons see and counsel you on multiple occasions prior to your surgery or treatment. They will also check on your following your surgery or treatment in follow-up consultations to ensure we achieve optimum results. We take photos throughout your journey with us as part of your medical records, with your consent, to ensure we are able to show you the satisfactory outcome and to show the difference in appearance. We provide the same high level of professional care o all of our patients.
Mr Khan is a dedicated plastic surgeon with diverse experience in plastic and cosmetic procedures. His special clinical interests include cosmetic surgery, ...
Mr Oudit is one of the most prominent Plastic Surgeons in the UK. He is fully qualified and British-trained. He is a ...Learn more
We will go through your medical history and address any concerns and questions that you may have and discuss the risks and benefits of the treatment options with you.
Post treatment care
· Avoid Sun exposure or tanning beds for four weeks, following treatment. Use of Lynton Light Protect Daily SPF+50 is essential.
· Avoid Bleached creams or perfumed products for 24 hours.
· Avoid wearing make up for 24 hours.
· Avoid hot baths, showers, steam rooms and saunas for 24 hours.
· Keep treated area clean and dry.
· If the area feels hot or swollen, use cool packs, (wet cotton pads with cold water) this will reduce Erythema and swelling.
· If blistering occurs, do not pick, or scratch the treated area.
· If any unexpected skin reaction occurs, please contact My Cosmetic Clinic, we will provide you with further post treatment advice.”
BEFORE & AFTER
Our excellent reputation for patient safety and satisfaction, honest advice and outstanding care means your journey with The Private Clinic will be an exciting experience to a newfound shape. Take a look at some of the results below
Ready to begin your journey?
Book a consultation and discuss your treatment options with one of our leading UK specialists.
Talk to an expert 0203 3256555